The 1250 Static Eliminator is to be used at a maximum distance of 50 mm for optimal performance. The antistatic bars work by emitting an electrostatic field composed of positive and negative ions thanks to emitting tips powered by a high voltage generator.
The 1250S bar is distinguished from the 1250 by a fixing system with sliding studs (in a groove under the bar) for better adaptability and installation.
Product TypeShort Range Static Elimination
- The modern design gives high performance and completely shockless operation.
- Stay-sharp etched emitters for better long term performance.
- Emitters at 10mm pitch provide the most intense field of static neutralisation.
- All electronic components are fully encapsulated for maximum reliability.
- They are suitable for food, medical, pharmaceutical and many cleanroom applications.
- Robust construction ensures a long life of high performance.
- Simple to install with fixed mounting studs (1250) or studs sliding in slot (1250-S).
- Operating distances of up to 150mm, best distance 20-50mm.
- Washable and easy to clean.