For the 1260 ionising electrode, the optimal operating distance is between 25 and 50 mm from the product to be deselectriated.
However, the 1260 model works up to a distance of 150mm and its shape allows it to be used in very tight spaces.
The 1265 model is similar to the 1260, their forms and their means of fixing are different. See the technical data sheet for more information.
Product TypeShort Range Static Elimination
- The resistively coupled design produces a large volume of ionisation for neutralising fast-moving products and high charges.
- It is completely shockproof in operation.
- The design geometry projects the ionisation to give an operating distance of up to 150mm. The best performance is between 25mm to 50mm.
- All critical parts are encapsulated in epoxy resin for a long life.
- Compact and easy to install.
- Can be used in to ionise existing air nozzles and jets.