Long distance antistatic blower used to neutralize static charge on molded parts, reels, wrapping machines and other large applications.
The antistatic ramp contains two 1250 bars which generate a large amount of ions.
The ions are propelled by the wind tunnel towards the object to be neutralized.
Product TypeLong Range Static Elimination
- Robust stainless steel construction for a long trouble-free life.
- Ionisation is provided by two 1250 Bars, mounted in the mouth for fast, market-leading static neutralisation.
- Integrated Power Unit for sizes 50cm and above.
- Sizes available from 305mm, 500mm then up to 2m in steps of 250mm.
- The Ionised air leaves the blower and expands at approximately 15 degrees in both axes.
- Swivel L brackets allow for versatile mounting.