The 4125 airgun is our most powerful model in compressed air to neutralize static electricity and remove dust and other contaminants.
Available in two variants, with air inlet from the bottom or from the top.
The 4125 airgun is used in the foundry, plastics, automotive, electrical assemblies, displays, aeronautic industries – where static dust is a problem.
Product TypeDust Removal and Cleaning
- The 4125 is suitable for the most demanding cleaning and static neutralising work.
- The open construction of the ionisation head and the airflow amplifier nozzle give the 4125 operational efficiency, producing maximum ionisation with maximum airflow.
- The hand trigger, in addition to being very robust and ergonomic, gives the operator excellent control of the airflow.
- The air consumption is minimised by the air nozzle which amplifies the compressed air by 20:1.
- Ergonomic full-hand trigger is suitable for all day use, unlike designs using one or two fingers.
- The robust and modular design is designed for easy repair and maintenance designs using one or two fingers.