The two models work in the same way, their shape is different (see Technical sheet), the model 5000 is more compact.
Air Knive 5100
The 5100 is less compact but more efficient. In both cases, the ions are created by the ionizing bar 1250 and the compressed air blade carries them away for optimal cleaning.
Product TypeDust Removal and Cleaning
- Powerful ionisation kills the static charge holding the dust, allowing the fast beam of laminar air to remove it for a thorough cleaning.
- The non-turbulent laminar airflow limits the recombination of ions in the air and so maximises the static neutralisation performance.
- Compressed air is amplified by a factor of up to 20:1. So a litre of compressed air produces up to 20 litres of fast-moving air.
- Available in a wide range of standard lengths in two body styles the compact 5000 and the efficient 5100. See datasheet for further details.
- The 1250 Static Eliminator Bar mounted on the air knife has market leading reliability.
- Simple to install and regulate.