The 7080 & 7081 Generator Bars provide a safe, controllable, reliable and cost-effective method of applying static charge for temporary adhesion in industry.
Fraser Static Generators provide improved productivity in a range of industrial applications including interleaving steel sheets, pinning plastic sheets and webs, bag making, wrapping machines and other areas of temporary adhesion.
- The emitters are spaced at 10mm pitch for an even application of static charge, without the striping effect common with wider spaced emitters.
- The 7080 Bar has emitters which are resistively coupled to the HV for safe, non-sparking performance.
- Compact size with rigid construction. Available in lengths up to 3000mm.
- Easy installation – with M8 x 60mm nylon studs sliding in the T slot at the base of the 7080 Bar.
- Flexible cable in protective nylon conduit.
The only difference between 7080 & 7081 Bars is that:
- 7080 – has connector for obsolete 7330 & 7324 Generators.
- 7081 – has connector for current 30kV models (7333, 7360 & 73150 Generators).