Fraser offers two types of electrode for electrostatic charging of small areas and pinning.
They are used for neck-in applications on cast film lines, edge pinning of films, in-mould labelling and other areas where temporary adhesion of two materials is required.
- Easy to use static generation electrodes for use throughout industry.
- Choice of two models: the compact 7090 and the wider 7095.
- High voltage is resistively coupled with inline 100MOhm resistance for safe and spark free operation.
- The high voltage terminations and resistors are encapsulated to ensure a longer life than unpotted competitive models.
- HT cable protected by nylon conduit.