The EX1250 Bar is a high performance static eliminator with ATEX certification for use in hazardous areas.
Maximum ionisation performance in a hazardous area.
- The EX1250 is part the Fraser 1250 family of static eliminators, which offer market-leading reliability and performance.
- Stay-sharp etched emitters for better long term performance. Life 5 years +. Non-infectious.
- Emitters at 15mm pitch provide more ionisation and so better neutralisation.
- Robust construction, but compact and easy to install.
- Operating distance up to 150mm. Best distance for high speeds and high charges 25mm – 50mm.
- Washable and suitable for food, medical and pharmaceutical applications.
- All electronic components are fully encapsulated for maximum reliability.
- Certified for Zones 1, 2 and 22. Gas group IIB (ethylene).