The EX715 Static Meter has been developed to investigate industrial static electricity problems and has been certified for use in hazardous areas.
The EX715 meter can show where and how the static electricity is generated, its magnitude and its polarity. This gives the engineer a scientific basis for analysis.
- The EX715 is certified for use in hazardous area Zones 1 and 2.See datasheet for details of ATEX and IECEx certification.
- The EX715 measures static electricity on the surface of a material, at a distance of 100mm.
- The EX715 monitors the effectiveness of the action taken to solve the problem. If the solution involves static control equipment, the EX715 shows its most effective position.
- Hold facility to freeze the reading on the LCD.
Product TypeMeasurement of Static
- The L40 measures the electrical conductivity below 1 pS.m-1. It is an essential cability in investigate ignition hazrd.
- Direct read-out of conductivity on a back-lit digital display.
- Auto-ranging covers 0-1 pS.m-1 to 1.0 x 108 pS.m-1.
- Microprocessor controlled auto-zeroing before each measurement.
- External stainless steel metering cell. Metering dose volume 36 ml.