The in-line connector allows the operator to have a cable disconnect feature anywhere in the cable system. It can also be used to lengthen existing cables. It is a versatile member of the Fraser HP Connector series.
- Versatile use with standard Fraser HP connectors 5.5kV and 6kV.
- Stainless steel construction with internal PTFE insulation.
- Cable length 2m unless otherwise specified. Maximum length 10m if within total load of power unit.
- High voltage side totally enclosed for safer operation.
Allows the customer:
- to extend existing cables.
- to have a cable disconnect between Power Unit and Static Eliminator.
- to repair damaged cables.