The 7130 – 7150 Charging Electrodes are static generation Bars which provide a safe, controllable, reliable and cost-effective method of applying static charge for temporary adhesion in industry.
Robust charging electrodes to meet the temporary adhesion requirements of high performance machinery.
- Tungsten emitters for a long, trouble-free life. Up to 4 x the life of non-tungsten emitters.
- The emitters are spaced at 10mm pitch for an even application of static charge, without the striping effect common with wider spaced emitters.
- The emitters are resistively coupled to the HV for safe, non-sparking performance. Each emitter has an individual HV resistance to the high voltage.
- Compact size with rigid construction. Available in lengths up to 4000mm.
- Easy installation plastic mountings which slide in the T slot at the base of the Bar are supplied.
- Flexible cable in protective nylon conduit.
- Standard and optional models available – please see datasheet.